Digital Christmas Card Competition
We are asking children to pick up their pens and paints and get creative this winter to design our 2016 Digital Christmas card.
Not only could your entry feature on our cards to our clients this year, but the winner will also receive a £50 gift voucher for the Jolly Postie in Royston and a Christmas card pack with their winning design.
Children between the ages of 3 and 11 years old are invited to enter. Simply click here to enter our Christmas Card Competition and print off your copy.Happy drawing!
How to enter
By Hand: Either return your completed entry to us or where you collected the form.
By Facebook: You can post a photo of your entry onto our page here www.facebook.com/C4BMedia
By Post to: C4B Media Ltd, 2 Kiln House Yard, Baldock Street, Royston SG8 5AY
All entries must be received by Thursday 1st December 2016.
The winner will be announced on our social media.
Terms and Conditions for Children’s Christmas drawing Competition
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of C4B Media staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by 11pm on Thursday 1st December 2016. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 1st of December 2016. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition.
- To enter the competition, the child must use the A4 entry form provided or downloaded from the website, and draw a Christmas themed card in the frame. Parent or guardians must provide C4B Media with the details requested on the form. C4B Media will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on C4B Media’s official Facebook account and website. Names of entries will only be disclosed with permission.
- The closing date for the competition is 11pm on 1st December 2016 and the winner will be notified as soon as possible after that.
- C4B Media will contact the parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entries on C4B Media’s Facebook page.
- C4B Media’s decision is final. The winning entry will be used for its 2016 digital Christmas card. The winning entry may also appear in local press and on the C4B Media website.
- The winner will receive a £50 voucher to be redeemed at the Jolly Postie in Royston. The voucher may be used for food only and no change will be given if the meal costs less than £50. C4B Media cannot take responsibility for the Jolly Postie changing the terms and conditions of the voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months only.
- C4B Media does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. C4B Media reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. C4B Media reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. C4B Media may use such content in its marketing of C4B Media. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by C4B Media.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
Prize requirements and restrictions:
The winner must be aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 1st of December 2016. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.