We’re looking for a Social Media Executive
Come and join our Marketing team as our brand-new Social Media Executive!
After much growth over the last year, we’re looking to strengthen our social media expertise with an extra pair of hands – hopefully you!
This means you, and our Social Media Manager, will be expected to make creative waves for the company, bringing fresh ideas and a tenacious attitude towards bigger and better marketing online. With that comes oodles of innovative and strategic responsibility and opportunity, and we’d love for you to apply.
As our Social Media Executive, you’ll be helping to manage social media channels for our clients. There are various companies across many industries, meaning every day is a different day. You will also be supporting on digital marketing strategies, creative campaigns, brainstorming sessions, content creation, community management, monthly reporting, and live event social media coverage. How about that?
Here’s the full breakdown of the job spec below:
Job title: Social Media Executive
Reporting to: Social Media Manager
Date: September 2021
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00 (half hour lunch)
Basis: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Social Media Executive Job Description
The role of Social Media Executive is a creative and analytical role within our Marketing Services Team, monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
As our Social Media Executive, your main duties will be to:
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the mix, questioning our existing online marketing activities and striving for ‘more’ for our clients.
- Create, write, and deliver content for a mixture of clients on a monthly basis.
- Assist on the social media reporting for each client, analysing where we have excelled and recommend where we can improve on things the following month.
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement online marketing campaigns that drive traffic and engagement across all social media channels.
- Support the marketing activities across the rest of the team. A great opportunity to extend your existing knowledge into un-explored areas of marketing.
What we’re looking for:
Our ideal person for this role will have social media experience in a business or personal setting, with strong examples of their social media knowledge and work. This could be anything from working within a similar role, running a side-hustle or excelling at social media in your personal life. We would love for someone passionate and curious about marketing, someone willing to get stuck in and involved in all areas and willing to put forward their creative perspective. Is that you?
- A year’s experience in a social media or marketing position
- Experience managing and creating content for social media channels
- Solid written and communication skills, paying close attention to detail
- Photography and videography experience
- Presenting skills
- Knowledge of paid ads and Google Analytics
- Experience scheduling content
- A passion for creativity and the power of social media
About C4B Media
C4B Media is a successful creative marketing agency specialising in outsourced marketing services to clients across a range of sectors. As a result of recent success and strong growth we now need a Social Media Executive to join our team. We offer a friendly working environment where hard work and success is valued, and there are opportunities to progress by learning and developing your skills. Our stylish and characterful office is in central Royston, just a 6-8-minute walk from the railway station.
- Flexible working hours on agreement with line manager
- Super supportive and friendly team
If you’re interested in applying then reach out to us via email@example.com with your cv and we’ll forward on a social media activity for you to complete.
We look forward to hearing from you 😀