WORDPRESS TRAINING COURSES
WordPress user & management training
WordPress is an easy web platform to learn and use. Whenever we complete a new website for a customer we provide handover user training for orientation and familiarisation.
For a lot of people that’s enough. If you want more there is a ton of Wordpress learning resources on the internet.
Or if you want more detailed, in-depth customised training, C4B Media offers formal Wordpress training customised to your own website at your own offices.
The training is interactive and includes hands-on exercises so each delegate can try out what they are learning. Sessions can be run on a 1:1 basis or for groups of up to 5 users.
How it works
- Duration: 3 hours
- Venue: client office
- Delegates: up to 5
- Level: starter - intermediate
Wordpress training course tailored to your website
We’ll go through the common aspects of editing content, uploading new images and creating new pages. Additionally we’ll drill into some of the more technical aspects of managing your website.
Typical topics covered:
- Dashboard overview and familiarisation
- Creating and editing pages and blog posts
- Uploading and using media files, images and videos
- Customising appearance using menus and widgets
- Using plugins to enhance functionality
- Managing users and user permissions
- Setting up key SEO elements
- Integrating your website with your social media presence
- Hands-on, ‘real-time’ exercises on all or some of above (appropriate for your usage)
Wordpress training is available to anyone, regardless of whether we have designed and developed your website.